Thursday, November 21, 2002


Anyway- I am going to make you jealous about my fantastic weekend!

haha!! read on if you wan't to be jealous otherwise stop now. but read on anyway =)

I went to NYC!!! woo hoo! it was soooo good. Note: i've been there before- ie before i went to school coz plane stopped there. but this time round it was awesome.

no- i didn't meet a cute and handsome guy and live happily ever after, but i got a trip that was ALL PAID FOR! yes! It was all free. from the flight down, to the hotel accommodation at the Hilton right in times square, to teh US$45 dinner by myself, to the cab fare, brekky etc! I could not believe how well looked after I was. You're prolly wondering why I was there-- get this, I was there for a job interview with Ernst and Young! Uh Huh. My second interview. If i did well, I get to work in NYC!! I arrived on Sunday arvo, and left Monday night.

It was so darn easy! none of this stupid aptitude test, group interaction junk, or all the stupid TESTS we have to do in Sydney. It was purely your resume to get the 1st interview, then if you do well, you get a second interview! And then an offer! Man- so much easier here than in Sydney!

The second interview was so easy! Just purely chatting with Partners and senior manager! No behavioural questions there either! Just pure chat! Anyone could have done it. And they were so friendly. As easy as talking to your own mother.

So, as i was saying it was all paid for. well, almost. on Sunday evening, I went to watch Beauty and the Beast on Broadway! US$50 (and that was half price)! It was AWESOME!!! Man- it was better than expected. I was dying to watch Les Mis but it wasn't showing that day. (Bummer!). But B & B was pretty good. Colourful, great props, and beauty was played by an actress from the sopranos. Hilarious, entertaining, wonderful.

okay- so are you jealous? haha. it was sooo good! haha. i can't stop raving on about it. so life is good. guess what- i'm getting four of my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow (thurs)!! I am gonna be in sooo much pain!
oh- I'm coming first in my accounting class also! haha. man- american's ain't smart!! i would never come first at UNSW ever. you know me. =)

but here- anything is possible.

okay! time to surf the internet for useless stuff! =)

Listening to : Third Day - "Offerings". Awesome album.